Teen Parent Services
By caring for both teens/young parents and their children, we can improve developmental milestones and school readiness for babies and dramatically increase high school graduation rates for parents.
Teen Parent Services provides long-term housing options for homeless pregnant and parent teens and their children.
We assist pregnant and parenting teens in becoming self sufficient. The program is available to teens/young parents under the age of 24.
Teen Parent Services also provides transitional housing for homeless pregnant and parenting teens and their children – where families can live for up to 18 months, Rapid Re-Housing rental assistance and utility deposit for homeless teen parents and youth, for up to 24 months.
We rapidly move youth ages 18-24 into permanent housing with rental assistance for 3-24 month
- Literally homeless
- 16 units and 24 beds
- Focus on life skills and self sufficiency
- Rental assistance
- Security deposit
- Supportive services
Affiliated with Healthy Families America and Parents as Teachers.
for Teen/Young Parents
- For homeless teens/young parents 17-21 and their children
- Staffed 24/7/365
- Connecting parents with
- Health care services
- School, job training and employment
- Parent education and children’s developmental milestones
- Assistance with food, diapers and personal need items
- Follow-up services
- 100% of those we serve are employed, attending school or participating in job search/life skill building activities
In collaboration with United Way, we provide rent and utility assistance for eligible Saginaw County residents.