Ways to Help
You can support the efforts of the Youth Protection Council in a number of ways.
Make a monetary donation
- Non-perishable food items and snacks
- White and color copy paper
- Crayons and markers
- Pens and pencils
- Poster board
- Life skill books for pre-school/elementary age children
- Children books
(NEW only for the safety of our babies)
- Infant seats, cribs, swings
- Early childhood toys
- Hygiene products
- Scarfs, hats, gloves
- Laundry detergent and other cleaning products
- New or gently used professional clothing for young men and women
- Combs, brushes, personal care items
- Motivational artwork
If you are interested in volunteering to make a difference in the life of a teen or young adult, we have opportunities in many areas.
Email us at email@example.com and we will respond with more information and opportunities that match your interests.